Saturday, April 16, 2005

Blogging Sarah's birthday 6

9:58 p.m.

I'm a tired boy. This is my last blog of Sarah's birthday. If you want to read them in the order I wrote them scroll down to Blogging Sarah's birthday 1.

Heidi, Woju, Sarah, and I had a great feast and two hours of conversation.

Sarah opened a gift from Esther Johnson--a lefse turner and a lefse maker frying pan. On the box it listed the foods you could make on the frying pan. Lefse topped the list and injera was at the bottom. Injera is an Ethiopian flat bread.

Woju was so excited because he loves injera. I said to Heidi and Woju, "This frying pan is designed to make food from both of your roots"--lefse comes from Heidi's Norwegian and Swedish roots and injera comes from Woju's Ethiopian roots.

Good night, faithful readers, and good night, my dear Sarah. I may be tired but I have a big smile on my face because I am the man blessed to be married to Sarah.

No comments: